Re[2]: [ga] Motion to prepare for Chair elections [was: GA Chairman election]

I agree with William that point #3 needs to be done first, the reason
being that I would like to have an endorsement of the principle of a GA-
elected Chairman before knowing who the selected person will be.

As a side note, I would encourage you all to let the discussion go for a
 couple of days before jumping on motions.

Regards
Roberto

>Hello Joop,
>
>Monday, October 30, 2000, 9:22:58 PM, you wrote:

GA