[ga] Poorman's Web Cast

For those who are interested in a web cast of yesterday's Names Council
meeting, I'm provided a poorman's version on my web site. You can get it
here: http://www.lextext.com/nc1019.html

Consider this 'proof of concept' for how to do this cheaply in the future.
It's not real time, but Names Council meetings are not open to public
participation anyway. I had this up within an hour after the close of
yesterday's meeting.

You'll need the ability to listen to mp3 files. Depending on your browser
client, plug-ins, and bandwidth, it may stream.

Anyone who listens, please provide feedback on the technical issues.
Hopefully, this will show the Names Council how to webcast its monthly
meetings in the future in a cost effective manner.

        -- Bret