RE: [ga] Votes for the establishment of a WG on DNSO review

At 11:17 19/10/00 -0400, Michael D. Palage wrote:
>I believe there is merit in the need to review the nuts and bolts of the
>DNSO, however, as former chair of Working Group B I must say that that old
>Working Group process was not exactly conducive to meaningful process in a
>timely fashion.

That is exactly my worry too.  After all, the decision in principle about
expanding the constituency structure is up to the Board and no-one else.
It will be a lot more productive to have the WG on the "how-to" *after* the
Board has given the Nod in principle.

However, in light of the work of Working Group D, newly
>formed Working Groups might be able to work in a more productive fashion.

Hopefully.
--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--
the Cyberspace Association and
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org