Re: [ga] another TLD comment from a client

Your customer starts discovering at last that DNs have nothing to do with
TradeMarks and that the "irreparable" errors are just facts of the life. If he
looks around he will see that when someone opens a restaurant he does
not necessarily subscribes a phone numer for it in every city in the world
but very often he buys some advertizing in the surounding yellow pages.

For years we toyed with the "electronic village" concept. Here we are, but
there are and will be more and more TLD/villages.
Jefsey