Re: [ga] TLD feedback from a client

For this client:

part of the reason for new TLD's is the fact that there is more than
one application for a single name since the DNS requires unique
addresses. I guess tm holders could race for domain names in all
TLD's which would be foolish.   However, I can think of several
applications for an acronym such as ibm.  How about Ford - motors,
models, Joe Ford, etc. All of them should have the opportunity to
use it.  One solution, of course, is to have TLDs dedicated to
Trademarks only, such as tmk, reg,...

As for as many trademarks as colors in the rainbow, how about all
the classes in which a trademark can be registered?  There should
be at least that many TLD's. :)

Leah Gallegos