Re: [ga] Quick Question/different answer

Me thinks william is correct here, the only way there could be any involvement by the government (or anyone else)
would be if the redirection is taking place without the consent of the first site.  (and while occassionally this
has been heard of.....) Otherwise I think it's a rather interesting form of redirection (promotion).

george kougias
<snip>

> That is not a hijacking.  It would be a hijacking only if it was done
> without the consent of the owner of the carpetbaggingbitch.com domain
> name.

<snip>