Re: [ga] Quick Question

http://www.hillary2000.org/

> The two domains are not owned by the same person.  In fact, the
> redirected domain is actually a expressing a negative opinion of the
> operator of the redirected to domain.  Anyone know of any laws that would
> permit the entry of any United States governing authority?

Methinks the First Amendement would prevent any gov't intervention. At any
rate, I'd certainly hope so.

Of course, there are slander laws, but I'm inclined to doubt a suit under
them would succeed.

As far as DNS and DNSO are concerned, no issue arises here. We should
only worry about whether the structure works technically, leaving any
legal problems to the courts.

We've chosen (wrongly, in my view) to go beyond that and construct a
dispute mechanism to (partly and poorly, in my view) handle trademark
issues as they relate to DNS. That does not apply here unless Hillary
has trademarked some rather unexpected terms.

Any attempt to use UDRP against carpetbaggingbitch.com should fail
as soon as the adjudicator reads the submission. Of course, the
attack on bodacioustatas.com should also have instantly failed, and
it was upheld.