Re: [ga] Quick Question/different answer

At 3:40 pm -0500 10/2/00, Eric Weisberg wrote:
>While no one is likely to suffer enough damage to have standing to sue,
>civilly, such redirection may be a
>form of theft of service or other computer crime which would qualify for
>governmental intervention.

What? Do you need a policeman to hold your hand when you walk across the
street?

Your browser knows it's about to take you to a different location. If it's
not telling you first and you want it to, complain to the browser
manufacturers, or use a different browser.

--
Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?