[ga] Conflicts of interest Policy

I wonder if from time to time the GA should invite participants in its
debates to declare financial interests in matters under discussion?

If so, what kinds of interests?

1.  Payments by ICANN?

2.  Payments by or share-holdings in entities regulated by ICANN or having
contracts with it?

3.  Payments by or share-holdings in entities planning or hoping to enter
into contractual relations with ICANN (or apply for gTLDs, for example)?

4. Others?

Comments?

[ObDisclosure:  I am a founder of disputes.org, the partner to
eResolution.ca, the UDRP services provider.]

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                       -->It's humid here.<--