Re: [ga] Re: [announce] Jonathan Cohen elected for 3 years term a t the ICANN Board

> > You join, you get a vote for NC rep -- just like every other member.
> > You could *run* for NC -- just like any other member.  If your ideas
> > were shared by others, they would be adopted.
>
> Are you a member of this constituency? If so, how do you square that
> with ALSO being a member of the NCDNHC? If you are not a member then how
> do you deign to speak with such authority?

I'm a member. The B&C Constituency is not a monolithic unified set of
interests, though it would benefit from more small business interests.
You're welcome to join Roeland. If you have questions, let me know off-list.

          -- Bret