Re: [ga] Constituency Definitions

Bob Davis writes:
 > Joe and everyone,
 >
 >   The "Noncom" is an organization and a constituency is it not?

The NCDNHC as an organization was formed by the confluence of at least
four groups of interested parties who got together and proposed the
group.  After the group was chartered, they became an organization in
their own right.

However, the purpoted IDNO which Joop purports to represent is nothing
like the assemblage of interested parties who put together the NCDNHC.
There is nothing in the Joop organization which is at all attractive to
an individual, except someone who wants to subjugate their ideas to
someone else.

As an individual domain name holder, I want to express my self in my own
words, not ever allow some spokesperson to put words into my mouth.  To
me, that is the founding principle of the IDNO--no spokes people, no
dictator, just individuals gathered together.  Organized groups
PROHIBITED.

However, I realize that many people may see that as somewhat of an
extreme position.  I am willing to listen to alternatives, but the
primary focus has to be on individuals and there must be something in
the charter to severely limit the power of outside groups taking over.

/Joe