Re: [ga] Re: [announce] Jonathan Cohen elected for 3 years term at the ICANN Board

Hello Kristy,

> This is the saddest news I've read today.

> I don't know whom the decision makers really are; but they should feel ashamed
> right now, if not because they ought to; then because it is the feeling that
> will be with them from here on out.

Did anyone really expect any other result?  The DNSO is a captured
body, and Cohen is their virtual poster boy.

His "election" was a given I thought.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com