RE: Re[6]: [ga] RE: [idno] Who said the IDNO welcome diversity?

Charter provision are not the pervue of the ICANN. If it were then why
not let the ICANN write all the charters? No, the directive is for those
orgs to "self-organize". This directive clearly removes ICANN oversight
from the candidate orgs charter creation. Even further, it is an ICANN
function and not a DNSO one.

As for the last point, an organization can select or deselect in any way
they please. That is their right. While your arguments may apply to the
AtLarge membership. I don't believe that they apply to the
constituencies. Otherwise, why have constituencies (which is a question
that I've been asking all along)? I haven't liked the constituency idea
from the start. But, if that's the way they want to play the game ...