RE: [ga] Individual domain name holders and the DNSO

That is, at best, wild speculation. ICANN simply demurred on the issue
of IDNO petition, in Berlin, and haven't commented much since then. If
there are criteria that ICANN expects constituencies to follow then they
should be published. If a constituency meets that criteria then they
should be recognized or ICANN should explain why the recognition is
withheld. It is indeed that simple. As it is, ICANN simply declined to
recognize any individual DN holders constituency, period, without
comment.