Re: UDRP bad decisions (RE: [ga] Candidate positions on UDRP)

Jamie,

I just replied to a similar post on NonCom arguing that maybe the
expertise to provide examples and criteria is in the DNSO.
Maybe the way to go is a WG to prepare recommandations to be forwarded
to ICANN.

Maybe this is also a chance for DNSO to get propositive again ;>).

Regards
Roberto