RE: [ga] DNSO ICANN board member

At 10:38 PM 9/4/00 +0200, Alf Hansen wrote:

OK. You will force all .NO domain name holders to host their domains on
USG-root DNS servers (that's the most you can ever hope to do). It's likely
that those DNS servers will also host additional TLDs as they are outside
your direct control. You will police those DNS servers and remove all .NO
domains that are not hosted "properly". Everyone who doesn't agree with you
is forced to go elsewhere and use another TLD. If they choose a
non-USG-root TLD you have successfully managed to create new alt.root
customers.

Yeah, it sounds just like Europe in 1939. It makes me wonder what will
happen in Norway to all those using the .KOSHER TLD.

Best Regards,

Simon Higgs

--
It's a feature not a bug...