UDRP bad decisions (RE: [ga] Candidate positions on UDRP)

At 00:22 01/09/2000 -0700, Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:
>If it is even one, it's bad news. However, I count more than 10, on a
>cursory count.

I think one of the missing pieces in the UDRP ruleset is a procedure for
the independent review of dispute resolution providers' track record, and
the resulting removal of a resolution service provider from ICANN's list if
the track record is not found satisfactory.

Decisions come in 3 classes, I think:

- Decisions that no reasonable person would challenge or call "bad"
- Decisions that some reasonable persons would challenge or call "bad"
- Decisions that are subsequently reversed in a court of law.

The count of cases in the middle category is not small, I think, and varies
very much with the eye of the beholder.
Do you have a count of cases in the last category?