Re: (Fwd) Re: [ga] .sys and .wiz IP protection current approach

  • To: ga@dnso.org
  • Subject: Re: (Fwd) Re: [ga] .sys and .wiz IP protection current approach
  • From: Jefsey Morfin <jefsey@wanadoo.fr>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 02:07:33 +0200
  • Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org

Hi! "jandl",
would you be informed: this issue has been nicely hanled for a long
- apart from the rights I own to be on other files, being a registered
   corp, presented at the ICANN, etc..
- apart from having no information on what that TLD has been set for
- we entered into an agreement with Gene Marsh (we are waiting
   for his draft contract) to acquire whatever will be spelled in that
   contract. This is a very interesting piece of works since it is the
   first settlement ever between two clones turning down Roberto's fears.
   Gene and I stated that we wanted this common endeavor to serve
   as an experience to everyone and decided to publish everything
   but the invoved amount on the ORSC distribution list.
   (However I understand that Gene may be slow producing the
   draft as there are several issues creating problems due to the
   obvious inadequacy of RFC 2826)
All the best.
Jefsey