RE: [ga] new TLDs

Hi,

If this is the result of new gTLDs, we have lost.

A TLD should really mean something. The policy for each TLD should be clear
and well published, and give the registrant a clear idea about which TLD he
should registrer under.

This scheme is for the best of the consumer, and also for the provider.

Best regards,
Alf H