[ga] Components of a new DNSO structure

I do not know if it is possible to replace the constituency structure with
something better.

But I suspect that a better structure would contain at least the following
elements:

- A forum where any voice capable of expressing itself reasonably can be
   heard.
   The GA attempts to fulfil this function now; opinions vary on whether it is
   a success at that.

- A principle that working groups should consist of all the people willing and
   capable of giving competent input, PRESENT AS INDIVIDUALS.
   Working group reports should be given in the name of the working group
   chair(s), with lists of persons "supporting" or "opposing". NOT
   representing; "in MY honest opinion" support or opposition.

- Some kind of organization capable of accepting or rejecting the output of
   a working group, selected on a basis that people acknowledge as reasonable.
   NOT an organization with the power to make detailed policy on their own.
   This is the place on the organization chart where the current NC sits.

It's possible that the constituencies have a place in determining the
"reasonable" composition of the decision function; it's certain that the
constituencies currently serve to activate many of the people we need to
work in working groups.

But I believe that they do not serve an useful function if we attempt to
position them as debate partners.

            Harald