RE: My DNSO review comment (Re: [ga] DNSO Review Committee)

At 12:08 30/08/00 -0700, Liz Bartlett wrote:

>This brings up a point which has worried me for a while - what it
>the nature of the dividing line between members of DNSO, and At-Large
>members? There seem to be a large number of individuals who are
>members of both groups - and no rule in place to stop someone from
>being nominated to stand for the ICANN board in both venues, in the
>hope of doubling their chances of "getting in".

Doubling one's chance to "get in" , especially when one isn't "in" at all,
is perfectly legitimate.
What is not legitimate, and currently the case, is the doubling of
*representation* of the same interest, in the guise of or by the domination
of a different constituency.

--Joop--
www.idno.org