Re: [ga] List rules

At 11:23 23/08/2000 -0700, Simon Higgs wrote:
>The proper way to do this is have the list moderator and two others
>(usually appointed by the list owner). The goal is to have both protection
>for the list moderator and an independent review in all complaint decisions.

I thought that the GA members wanted list monitors who were chosen by the
members and responsible to the members, rather than to an "externally
appointed" person?

The closest thing we have to a list owner is the NC, or possibly the GA chair.
Strange to see you arguing for more power to the NC....

                   Harald

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand@cisco.com
+47 41 44 29 94