Re: [ga] DNSO ICANN board member

At 01:18 22/08/2000 -0700, William X. Walsh wrote:
>Why endorse anyone?  The NC will pick the one candidate best suited to
>protect the special interests who dominate the DNSO NC.

because if we don't speak, we cannot complain that our voice is ignored.
Frankly, if the number of endorsements is (for instance) one for Keogh and
100 for DeBlanc, the NC may actually think twice before choosing Keogh, if
that was their initial inclination.

If it's 11 to 9, I don't think they will consider it significant input.

               Harald

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand@cisco.com
+47 41 44 29 94