Re: [ga] Elections (Seconded)

Harald and all,

  I think this reply will be my limit for a single days post to this list,
a rather unusual illegitimate unsupported rule that YOU and ROBERTO
have via fiat enacted, as all of us know.

  As to your question, you know, and is a matter of record, some
VERY questionable voting practices that the DNSO under your
and Roberto's selective censorship practices have occurred.
It is also known that you have a personal conflict with Joe
as well as myself and a few others that are Assembly members
of the DNSO.  Hence it seems reasonable to assume that your
seemingly obvious tone here reflects that vendetta as it applies
to Joe Baptista.  So, denying him posting rights would seem to
be out of order and not appropriate.  But of course you likely
expected me to respond in this fashion, didn't you?  >;)

  Harald, Censorship in ANY of it's forms is WRONG!!!
Some day you will learn this well known and globally
respected and accepted FACT!

Harald Alvestrand wrote:

> At 10:44 18/08/2000 -0400, !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:
>
> >Mr. Roberto Gaetano and his side kick Harald earlier this year engagaed in
> >electoral fraud.  We discovered it was intentional and premeditated.  But
> >nothing was every done.
>
> shall we have a vote on whether Baptista's unfounded allegiations of
> election fraud in an opinion poll (now THAT is a strange claim) constitute
> reason for denying him posting rights?
> I'm getting tired of this.
>
>              Harald
>
> --
> Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand@cisco.com
> +47 41 44 29 94
> Personal email: Harald@Alvestrand.no

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#