Re: [ga] At Large Elections

Roberto and all remaining assembly members,

  It is, and always has been obvious and well known that the
postal system was, and has shown to be a poor and unworkable
method of delivering PIN's.  This shows the lack of good leadership
on the part of the ICANN Board and it's staff.  It shows clearly
that they are inept to a degree that is unfathomable the annals
of modern management history....

Roberto Gaetano wrote:

> Nii,
>
> You are right.
>
> One might just observe that this is not avoidable from ICANN's part.
> Or are there alternatives that ICANN could have preferred to the postal
> system for (secure) delivery of PINs?
>
> Regards
> Roberto
>
> >"Somewhere in the postal system ....."
> >
> >I imagine that for some developing countries the use of the postal
> system
> >may be a nightmare. One thats even more challenging than using web
> based
> >membership participation from developing countries, as experienced with
>
> >at-large member registrations. Is this yet another barrier for
> participation
> >from the frontiers of the Internet?
> >
> >Nii

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#