Re: [ga] PIN?

I think I got one however I can not locate it.  I may well be be mistaken and my
memory of receiving it may be a figment of  MS.  I cannot find things which are
not on a hard disk with a search feature.  It would be much more convenient to
handle it all by email.  The security of sending it part by email and part by
snail mail is fallacious.  I can create any number of email addresses and
receive snail mail for any number of names.  I already receive bulk snail mail
for at least five different spellings of my name, deceased relatives, a daughter
who has not lived at home for twenty years, and a wife who is in Arizona, not to
mention the ubiquitous Occupant.

Peter Veeck