Re: Re[3]: [ga] FW: UPDATE: ICANN-Yokohama Remote Participation Details

> > You can apply for ownership of a tollbridge in New York, that doesn't
> > make your application have any basis in reality.
>
> When the New York Tollbridge Authority asks for such applications
> and then publishes the list of same, it does make the applications have
> a basis in reality.
>
> > Much like your self
> > claimed TLDs (of which nearly all do not have, and have never had,
> > live registries, so they are nothing more than undeveloped self
> > claimed TLDs without any real authority or sanction).
>
> Image Online Design has had a live registry since its application. Do
> you then consider us a special case?
>
> Christopher

Yes and so does ADNS. If you look at Postel's application list, ADNS is
has the SECOND and THIRD request on the list of all applications for
TLDs - I think we even beat out Chris (though I'm not sure about that).

Makes no difference, USA, EARTH and Z are legally ours and if touched,
the attempted thief (or theves) will get their legal comeuppance.

John