RE: [ga] last word on .earth, .usa, and .z

Roeland,

I've read the archives for years, and a review of the April GA archives
does refrence the term "rogue" several times.

It has been along time since postel made his "draft" and thats just waht
it was a DRAFT. Can we move on now? The folks that tried to create their
own roots (pgmedia, ORSC et. al.) tried, just like the IAHC tried, they
both failed for a verity of reasons.

If we could just move forwards insted of back, forget greed [of money and
power] for just a moment, maybe we could may have the oppertunity to
review the issues at hand. We are close to defining a process for the
additions of new gTLDs should we ignore the oppertunity?

-rick