Re[4]: [ga] Press Release Warns Internet Users about ICANN

Hello Rick,

This message just shows me how irresponsible you are being in your
criticisms.

First of all, the ORSC does not run TLDs. They run a root zone, which
is available via AXFR.  I know this for a fact.  I did an axfr before
posting this message just to make sure that nothing had changed in the
months since I last did one.

As for the TLDs themselves, you have to make arrangements with the TLD
operators themselves.  That has nothing to do with the ORSC.

It seems to me you have not expended any effort at all before posting
incorrect and irresponsible criticism of the ORSC.  As I said before,
I do not agree with the ORSC's positions, but in this case, you owe
them a clear apology.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com