From: Ken Stubbs
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2000 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: [ga] Text of Radio Ad which will start running nationwide on 7/7/2000

the criticism isn't the problem john... it's the following:

"This announcement is sponsored by ADNS,  owner  and registrar for the top level domains EARTH, USA and Z.
ADNS is a proud supporter of the Open Root Server Consortium.
Do you operate a website? Are you frustrated that your first choice
or a domain name was taken? You can now obtain a domain ending in
".EARTH", ".USA" or ".Z". To register an EARTH, USA or Z domain and for
more information about the ICANN takeover of the internet and what you can do
to stop it, visit the ADNS website at WWW.ADNS.NET,
thats WWW.ADNS.NET. "

ken stubbs
p.s. this response is sponsored by the Ford Motor Company..... "Ford Builds Tough Trucks" ...