[ga] Re: Single Letter Domains

Title: Re: Single Letter Domains
Mr. Kaufman -

I am sure that I am not the only person on this address list that stands in awe of your entrepreneurial instincts.  Unfortunately, you have lots of company out there.  That's why there is an ICANN policy process through which the community can arrive at equitable approaches to the use of domain names.

With regard to various comments about legal matters in your emails, this list is not a useful place to air your opinions.  If your counsel has reason to believe that you have a particular legal right to any domain name, then he or she should send a properly supported brief to ICANN's General Counsel, Louis Touton, who will take it under advisement.

- Mike Roberts