[ga] [Admin] Suspension of posting rights for Jeff Williams

Since mr. Williams does not show any sign of understanding what the rules
outlawing slander on the GA list mean, I hereby suspend his posting
privilleges for 8 weeks - from today, May 27, 2000, until Saturday, July
22, 2000.

Decisions of the GA list monitor can be appealed to the GA chair.

                          Harald T. Alvestrand
                            GA list monitor

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no