Re: [ga] Our buddy Jonathan Cohen gets some press

Joe and all assembly members,

  Yes FUD is essentially what Jonathan seems to have fallen to
in this rather laughable article.  I also at the same time find
his crusade sort of like the pot calling the kettle black as well...
Interesting how that works out isn't it.  Jonathan, how about
insuring that the rightful owners for Races.com and E.com
as well as all of the trailing "-" domains get rightly restored
to their rightful registrants?

Joe Baptista wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Andy Gardner wrote:
>

> > http://www.theregister.co.uk/000410-000004.html
> >
> > And just who was he referring to when he says "dissidents who were
> > known in some cases to have received financial support for attendance
> > at meetings from NSI"
>
> That's just Cohen farting the same old ICANN FUD.  The dissidents he
> reffers to are Sexton and friends.  Unfortunately it's just propaganda
> FUD.
>
> I suggest Cohen think of the children in Fort Lauderdale and what he's
> going to say to his maker some day.
>
> Regards
> Joe Baptista

Jeffrey A. Williams