[ga] Our buddy Jonathan Cohen gets some press

http://www.theregister.co.uk/000410-000004.html

Why do these people still refer to "cybersquatting".

AFAIA, squatting is the action of using something (usually
accommodation) without paying for it.

Now that you have to pay for domains when you register them, surely
there is no such thing as cybersquatting anymore???

And just who was he referring to when he says "dissidents who were
known in some cases to have received financial support for attendance
at meetings from NSI"

In my view, dissidents are a good thing, as they prevent the
wholesale approval of policies without the consquences being well
thought through. ICANN obviously needs more dissidents!!!

Cheers,

--
Andrew P. Gardner

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.