Re: History & current events (RE: [ga] About GA membership again......)

Chris,

obviously I was not clear enough, sorry for that.

>I'm not quite sure I follow. Of course, the prior use claim is only a
>small part - the fact that we've been operational for 4 years speaks
>to that. But I don't know what you mean by IOD not being the
>first. Not the first what?

I'll try again - I'm still below the 5 msg limit today ;>).

I believe that you were not the first one to make the claim for .web -
at least off my memory - I did not check the list referred few days ago
on this list, so I may be wrong.

My example pointed out that the fact that you are serious about running
the .web business is more important than the mere priority on that list.
 I assume that you agree that .web should not be given to somebody that
is less serious than you on the ground that he claimed it before.

BTW, I am using this just as an example to make a general point, I make
no statement about who individually has the right to what.
I believe that, at this point in time, we should try to reach consensus
on rules and criteria, not to fight upon individual cases.

Regards
Roberto