Re: History & current events (RE: [ga] About GA membership again......)

Jeff,

I wasn't referring to Roberto. He is asking practical questions. Hopefully
we can get some kind of consensus out of the results.

Simon

Best Regards,

Simon

--
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds
discuss people, and Fools argue.