Re: [ga] *IF* ICANN fails what about UN?

When the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the US House
Commerce Committee held hearings on the DNS system this summer, they asked
precisely this question of those called to testify before then.

Jonathan Zittrain, director of the Berkman Center, answered the question and
posted his response online.  See
<http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/zittrainqfrs.pdf> (question one, pages 1-2).