Re: [ga] Matters to discuss

At 08:16 22.02.00 -0800, Kent Crispin wrote:

>[various process issues]
>
>On the other hand, we could discuss some actual business, instead of
>the endless stuff about process.

but then, when we have discussed the business, what can we do about it?
Talking is fine. But at the moment, we don't have a handle of what an
"action" by the GA is, far less how to achieve one.

(that said, I have little to say about the budget; it seems like a rush
job. Webhosting is cheap - anyone could host the DNSO webservers on a spare
Pentium/100 - the only real cost there is time. But you can spend infinite
amounts of time on web maintenance. And that's expensive.)

                    Harald

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no