[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ga] Matters to discuss
Now that the list is a quiet place to work, it would be a shame if we still
couldn't get any work done.......
the immediate questions confronted by the GA (and therefore valid items for
discussion on the GA list) are:
- Who are the GA members?
- What is the definition of a GA member?
- How do we check that people conform to the definition?
- How does the GA decide?
- How is a decision (or alternate decisions) proposed to the GA?
- How does the GA choose to make (or not make) a decision?
And lastly, the inevitable:
- Given that we have the two problems above solved, how can we use this
solution to get a permanent set of rules for the GA mailing list?
I think that's the right order..... we'll have a meeting in Cairo (I
think), which will be well positioned to garner input from the committed
ICANNistas who show up there; this list will garner input from the list
What do you think?
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
This message was passed to you via the email@example.com list.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html