Re: [ga] Matters to discuss

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> And that we accept the risk that some organization with ten thousand
> members might want to sign them all up to the GA and "take it over" - that
> it's so unlikely this would happen that we don't see a reason to guard
> against it?

This was discussed in connection with ICANN membership.  It was proposed that the
membership application affirm that the person is  signing up in their own behalf
and not in a representative capacity and that they would exercise independent
judgment as to the merits of the propositions they vote upon.