Re: [ga] GA Rules don't go far enough

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Joe Kelsey wrote:

> I never said anywhere that professionals were not allowed to be silly!

I understand now Joe.  Your comments simply must be dismissed.  One has to
be serious to accomplish any goals.

>  > This is not a professional society.  This is the last resort where people
>  > come for some degree of representation - however rediculous it may be.
> Once again, you are putting your own goals in front of other people on
> this list.  You are causing this list to become more ridiculous every
> day, but just because you have that goal does not make it the goal of
> the list.

This list is ridiculous without my assistance.  My only contribution is to
expose the fraud here.  And if that has caused laughter - then I certainly
take creidt in it.

>  > This is an assembly of short sighted shame.
>
> This is not an assembly.  It is a mailing list.

This is the General Assembly.

>  > > By the way, if you do not believe that the DNSO is a professional
>  > > society, then you have no business on this list.
>  >
>  > This is not a professional society.  once again - reference the bylaws.
>
> Please provide specific references to what part of the bylaws
> specifically states that this is *not* a professional society.  I do not
> believe that you can provide facts since you have yet to cite a single
> verifiable fact in any posting you have ever made.

Legality by exclusion - how novel - the ol "not" argument.  Why don't you
show me where it say's it is a professional association - and while your
at it - do we get any degrees if we graduate - or certification at the end
of our term here.

Have a good time Joe.

Regards
Joe Baptista