Re: [ga] Kent's post illustrates Ellen's point

Eric and all DNSO'ers

  Eric, I agree with you.  I am sure that is no surprise.  The concern or
problem I have is that it is obvious that Kent has on many occasions
not practiced what he preaches.  It is fairly obvious and plain to me
anyway that Harald, Roberto, Kent, and more importantly and
specifically, William Walsh have or has been somewhat prejudice
towards Jeff Williams and Joe Baptista in predominantly.  So
I must say that indeed to a degree, Kents post does indeed
illistrate Ellen's point.

  Very recently, just today this predjudice has been turned towards
myself and James Touton.  So the rift is widening and the power
mongering and misuse is growing, which many of us feared....

Bob Davis
INEGRoup-West Director