Re: [ga] Another Resignation- And many thanks to your efforts Joe...

I would be please to receive any information you feel should be sent
on.  I and a group have been conducting our own little investigation into
Mr. Gaetano's activities and have notified the house committe on commerce
- so any assistance is always appreciated.

regards
joe baptista