Re: [ga] [Admin] Removal of monitoring for Joe Baptista

Joe and all assembly members remaining,

  You are of course right Joe.  Wrong doing such as what Elisabeth
ha perpetrated should never be overlooked until or unless it is
both corrected and apologized for.  But remember others are also
complicit in this wrong doing as well.  They too must do their
catrition....

!Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

> Good finally I get a confirmation ol elizabeth was monitoring.  Thank you
> for your confirmation.  I hope eleizabeth enjoyed every minute of it - but
> she is still on my list.  Wrong doing here will not be overlooked.
>
> Regards
> Joe Baptista
>
> On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
>
> > The filter that has caused some delay for Joe Baptista's postings to the
> > list has been removed.
> >
> > Note that his past actions (IMHO) richly justified taking action against
> > him; the only reason why we have stopped the monitoring is that we wish to
> > ensure that *every* monitoring or blocking done on the list is properly
> > processed according to the rules for the list, applied for a limited
> > period, and announced appropriately to the list.
> >
> > This monitoring was installed prior to the adoption of the current ruleset.
> >
> >                    Harald T. Alvestrand
> >                    List monitor

> > --
> > Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
> > Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no
> >
> > --

James Touton
Legal and Policy Advisory Council,