Re: [ga] resignation

Mikki and all Assembly Members,

  It is indeed a sad thing to see you go Mikki.  You participation here
has been wonderful and much appreciated by many.  I understand
you motivation, and it is well founded. Such practices of purposefully
SELECTIVELY CENSOR speech and open discourse here by
the questionably legitimate DNSO NC, the "Chair and Co-Chair",
as well as the support from some members of the ICANN Board
is indeed a terrible and disgusting thing.

Mikki Barry wrote:

> The idea of censorship on a list purported to be for representation
> for the "rest of us" not represented by the constituencies of the
> DNSO is so repugnant to me that I have no other choice but to resign.
> Please remove me from the mailing list immediately.

James Touton
Legal and Policy Advisory Council,
INEGRoup (Stakeholder)