Re: [ga] Registration process suggestion - Using "CA Certs" for registration and Voting...

Roeland and all,

  I agree fully.  But it seems that some here do not understand or have
adequate knowledge of CA Digital Certs even though that information
is VERY available for review.  As a member of the TLS working group
for several years now, I am VERY familiar.  If anyone needs URL's
for some of this information I can certainly provide them.  But whether
or not some on this list do understand CA Digital Certs or not is not
a restriction in and of itself here that I can see.  Many well known
"Trusted CA's" are available to provide this.  Ben Laurie is a good
person to ask for additional information as well.

Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:

> Actually, I disagree, The DNSO.ORG CA is only certifying that the certifacte
> indicates that they are a voter in the DNSO process. Nothing more. Clear
> statements limiting liability can and should be issued with the cert. This
> is standard practice. Classes of cert are well understood within the CA
> comnmunity.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894