Re: [ga] Registration process suggestion - Joes alternitive...

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Jeff Williams wrote:

> Joe and all,
>
>   I must say good points here Joe.  And it seems to me you ideas here are
> accurate and workable.  Simple yet nearly fraud proof.  Not bad.  Wish
> I had thought of this approach.  Nicely done!

Yes I am good.  But to be frank I owe my knowledge to elections
Canada.  Prior to my retirement I always participated in every election as
an officer of the crown for some 20 years - so I must admit I owe my
electoral education to them.

Regards
Joe