[ga] Fools - tools and puppy stools

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 14:02:13 -0500 (EST)
From: !Dr. Joe Baptista <baptista@pccf.net>
To: Joe Kelsey <joe@zircon.seattle.wa.us>
Subject: Re: [ga] Jeff Williams FAQ 00/02 (was Re: Joe Kelsey's slurs )

On Tue, 1 Feb 2000, Joe Kelsey wrote:

> This is just the culmination of your extremely idiotic postings.  I am
> glad that you, at least, admit in public that you are a fool and a
> completely untrustworthy fool at that.

I didn't say that.  I said privacy is a thing of the past and I never
consider what I write to others to be private unless prior arrangements
are made to that effect.  In the 21st century this is not "playing the
fool" it is common sense - a form of thinking you may wish to visit
someday.

> I guess people who live by paranoid delusions must follow these rules.
> Do you wear aluminum foil hats to keep the government from snooping in
> on your brain waves also?

Government does not yet have the mean of doing that and foil hats to my
knowledge have not proven themselves useful for this sort of activity -
nor necessary - therefore the answer is no.

Regards
Joe ;-)