Re: [ga] RE: Urgent and Confidential Joe Baptista and Karl Auerbach

Roeland and all,

  But Harald is the illegitimately elected "Co-Chair" of the DNSO.  Hence
Joes request for info.  As the DNSO is part of ICANN, he does in some
small fashion bear the responsibility of providing the information requested
under US law.  Should he fail to do so, other legal proceedings can be
brought to bear.  It is the Illegitimate factor that may have some questionable
bearing on this matter however.

Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:

> I have no idea why you expect Harald to have thois information. He is not an
> ICANN principle, or even an employee.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894