Re: [ga] Re: Harald - it's time to dance (fwd)

Harald and all,

  I know he didn't Harald.  I believe I indicated that in my response.
Is your grasp of the english language that bad? I Hope not.  You might
send it to Joe Baptista privately, and indicate in the subject line
"Confidential".  That should be sufficient.  Otherwise I would say
you appear to be behaving in this matter like you are being at least
evasive.  Not a wise move Harald.  I am sure you will think better
of it.

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> At 14:06 28.01.00 -0800, Jeff Williams wrote:
> >Harald and all,
> >
> >   I believe he also need YOUR address a well so YOU can be served.
> >Please do the right thing and provide it.
>
> He did not ask for that.
> Anyway, it's in the telephone directory. I don't hide.
>
>                      Harald A
>
> --
> Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
> Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894